Skip to main content

ELG LIT NITE THOUGHTS

I love jewelry fast cars and money but the ppl I see with it make it seems boring  http://elgmuzikgrewp.blogspot.com
I say that because  when I see music videos from Artist that gotta bag shoots some videos in the same area as Mainstream artist and it doesn't hold that magnetism  the same
http:// Elgmuzikgrewp.blogspot.com 
I'm Not going going to shout out Names But I know you know what I talking about. Now  #wristgame #drip  #talk #elgmuzikgrewp how many yall up on this just a lil heads up on Original #saucy  Rolex Collectin #X Richard Mille  Look at the Price Difference No Diamonds aka Look like some shit from the

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRAIN of the day : Sunrocks is it Effen With MoonRocks ?!?!?!?!

tap hear to see who Dont Fuxx Wit it Today to Feel Really a Head of you game you need Something with a Edge  Ladies and gentlemen i bring to you SUNROCKS!!!!!!!

#ifthe80sneverstopped By ELG ARTICLES

80s food beverages almost all the food tasted better then nowadays  especially  PIZZA selfie booth